A Windows 98 & ME forum. Win98banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Win98banter forum » Windows 98 » Networking
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Win 98 NdiS2 unable to remove

Old August 7th 13, 11:15 PM

First recorded activity by Win98Banter: Aug 2013
Exclamation Win 98 NdiS2 unable to remove

Windows 98 O/S starts with boot tells me to use safe mode. instructs me to : control panel...network...check add...check adapter...check add...under manufacturer...detect net drives under network adapters...find Ndi2 driver...check ok...restart. then screen back to safe mode...and then repeat everything you first did until reaching Ndis2... then it says to remove... how do I remove it please. There isn't a remove box. Johnny45