A Windows 98 & ME forum. Win98banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Win98banter forum » Windows ME » Printing
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

for your business in 2004

Old September 4th 04, 10:06 PM
theeb basheer
external usenet poster

Default for your business in 2004

Dear Friend,

I was just talking to my friend, Internet marketing expert Corey Rudl, the other day and I was shocked at what he told me...

He has been working day and night testing new ideas and strategies all year... Would you believe they've done 1,325 tests since January 1st!

But despite all the late nights and long hours, he said it was totally worth it because he learned a TON from all the strategies and ideas he tested.

That's how he's grown his online businesses to over $7.6 million in online sales each year and how he gets over 1.8 million visitors to his web sites every month! (Yes, I said every month!)

And that's actually why I'm contacting you today... I have arranged the opportunity for you to "STEAL" the results of these tests and start using them to increase your profits.

Because of my strong affiliate relationship with Corey and his company, he has agreed to give my subscribers a head start and use his brand-new, never before released strategies that he has spent the last year secretly testing, including:

Step-by-step instructions you can use to start your very own Internet business in as little as 48 hours!

How to build a top-selling web site... for less than $100! No matter how small your budget is, Corey shows you the cheapest ways to build a web site that sells!

Where to find hot products (in 20 minutes or LESS!) that you can start selling TODAY! These in-demand products will sell like hot cakes, no matter what your experience!

100s of NO COST and cheap online tools, resources, and software that you can use to automate your web site (and save yourself at least 35 hours every week)!

How to get #1 rankings in the search engines and get tons of NO COST traffic from the "Big Guys" like Google!

Secrets to writing sales copy that increases sales by 400% (or MORE)!

Get 1,000s of NEW visitors to your web site... for FREE .... and this is only 7 of literally hundreds of strategies and tools that he is releasing for the first time ever.

To make sure you appreciate the enormous value of this, I should tell you that just collecting this information took Corey's team over 1,248 hours (I know that might sound outrageous, but if you want to do the math, he had up to 7 people working on this at times, plus himself!)

I know these strategies are going to make my business tons of extra money in 2004 and as my subscriber I want to make sure you experience the same rewards, so go to...

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/823254

I highly recommend that you check it out... I managed to get you a head start on these strategies and sincerely hope you can take me up on this! I guarantee you'll be glad you did!

All the best...

YOUR NAME HERE

P.S. And in typical Corey Rudl style, he has been generous enough to let you test his strategies risk-free for a year. If you don't like them (if for some reason you DON'T like making money ;-) then you DO NOT PAY!