View Single Post
Old December 9th 08, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.win98.networking
k-bored
External Usenet User

Default teebo and jim

hi.......
boy, things just arent going right, right now..... anyway, must type this fast as i can because
it seems my computer is playing up,, especially in last day or so.

i got both posts, but am wondering what page you both went too? the link i gave, unbeknown to me,
didnt lead to where it should.... the bl&^**y page address for their home page is same as for the
one where i wanted you to go... and from what i read in posts here, it seems that wires are
getting crossed.. please click on link again, then click on ''connecting modem'',,, Then you
will see dads set-up.

know what,, i even posted a picture of it into a binary group, just so i could show you what i
mean, and i chose a group that was early in the list..... 'alt.binaries.allmanbrothers', because i
first went there to check if it was empty,, and it was.
but after my post went, and i did a refresh or two, it finally came through then was instantly
'crossed off'...... grrrrrrrrrr. seems my isp is accepting a photo post, but killing it at the
same time. i'll never understand isps.
then i went and looked using another server, and there it was..... (problem was,, it seems that
group is full of naughty stuff..... even though my isp said it was empty wehn i checked,,
if you go there, i posted it in last 24hrs or so, before my compuyter started playing up.. and the
post is called "to teebo and jim")

this is first time i've finally got back into this group,, trouble is, its now past midnight, and
this puppy is going to bed.
please look at photo whether you use the link or use the the newsgroup... because some of the
things said in what i read confused me. things about wirless phones, and wireless this and
wireless that... dad simply has a phone, and it now plugs into the modem, you'll see when you see
the photo/post.

k-tired